Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2020 was -109.48% (a 127.75% increase from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2019 was -48.07% (a -Infinity% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2019 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Return on Tangible Assets ending December 30, 2020 was 89.47% (a -97.31% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Return on Tangible Assets decreased by -98.79% year-over-year
Trailing Return on Tangible Assets for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/CHPT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Return on Tangible Assets of ChargePoint Holdings, Inc.Most recent Return on Tangible Assetsof CHPT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Return on Tangible Assets of ChargePoint Holdings, Inc.
ChargePoint Holdings, Inc. Return on Tangible Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of ChargePoint Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Specialty Retail
ChargePoint Holdings, Inc. provides electric vehicle (EV) charging networks and charging solutions in the United States. It offers a portfolio of hardware, software, and services for commercial, fleet, and residential customers. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Campbell, California.