Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was -0.25 (a 75.28% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA decreased by -147.03%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2020 was -7.34 (a -536.02% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2019 was 1.68 (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2019 was 0.0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/CHPT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of ChargePoint Holdings, Inc.Most recent Net Debt/EBITDAof CHPT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of ChargePoint Holdings, Inc.
ChargePoint Holdings, Inc. Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of ChargePoint Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Specialty Retail
ChargePoint Holdings, Inc. provides electric vehicle (EV) charging networks and charging solutions in the United States. It offers a portfolio of hardware, software, and services for commercial, fleet, and residential customers. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Campbell, California.