Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBITDA Margin for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBITDA Margin decreased by NaN%
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2020 was -4.12% (a -96.29% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2019 was -111.08% (a -Infinity% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2019 was 0.0% (a -100.0% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBITDA Margin ending December 30, 2020 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBITDA Margin decreased by NaN% year-over-year
Trailing EBITDA Margin for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/CHPT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBITDA Margin of ChargePoint Holdings, Inc.Most recent EBITDA Marginof CHPT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBITDA Margin of ChargePoint Holdings, Inc.
ChargePoint Holdings, Inc. EBITDA Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of ChargePoint Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Specialty Retail
ChargePoint Holdings, Inc. provides electric vehicle (EV) charging networks and charging solutions in the United States. It offers a portfolio of hardware, software, and services for commercial, fleet, and residential customers. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Campbell, California.