Highlights and Quick Summary
- Change in Cash for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was $100 Thousand (a -422.83% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Change in Cash decreased by -144.78%
- Annual Change in Cash for 2020 was $-287 Thousand (a -100.24% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2019 was $117 Million (a 159.67% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Change in Cash ending December 30, 2020 was $-287 Thousand (a -99.79% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Change in Cash decreased by -99.78% year-over-year
Trailing Change in Cash for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
|$-287 Thousand||$-134 Million||$-134 Million||$-133 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/CHPT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Change in Cash of ChargePoint Holdings, Inc.Most recent Change in Cashof CHPT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Change in Cash of ChargePoint Holdings, Inc.
ChargePoint Holdings, Inc. Change in Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of ChargePoint Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Specialty Retail
ChargePoint Holdings, Inc. provides electric vehicle (EV) charging networks and charging solutions in the United States. It offers a portfolio of hardware, software, and services for commercial, fleet, and residential customers. The company was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Campbell, California.