Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Cash Flow Margin for the quarter ending January 30, 2021 was 0.0% (a -100.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Cash Flow Margin decreased by -100.0%
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2021 was 16.08% (a 9.39% increase from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2020 was 14.7% (a 18.55% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating Cash Flow Margin ending January 30, 2021 was 0.0%
Trailing Operating Cash Flow Margin for the last four month:
|30 Jan '21||—||—||—|
Visit stockrow.com/CGNT for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Cash Flow Margin of Cognyte Software Ltd.Most recent Operating Cash Flow Marginof CGNT including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Cash Flow Margin of Cognyte Software Ltd.
Cognyte Software Ltd. Operating Cash Flow Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Cognyte Software Ltd.
Cognyte Software Ltd. provides security analytics software to governments and enterprises worldwide. The company's open software fuses, analyzes, and visualizes disparate data sets for security organizations. It offers investigative analytics, operational intelligence analytics, and threat intelligence analytics solutions. The company's end-users for its solutions include data analysts, investigation managers, security operating centers operators, and field unit teams. It also provides customer support, professional, and integration services. The company serves national, regional, and local government agencies; and enterprise customers consist of commercial and physical security customers. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is headquartered in Herzliya, Israel.