Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex to Sales for the quarter ending December 30, 2016 was -0.12 (a 1806.56% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex to Sales increased by 137.83%
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2016 was -0.05 (a -12.02% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2015 was -0.06 (a 115.47% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2014 was -0.03 (a -126.63% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex to Sales ending December 30, 2016 was -0.05 (a 397.8% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex to Sales decreased by -15.33% year-over-year
Trailing Capex to Sales for the last four month:
|30 Dec '16||29 Sep '16||29 Jun '16||30 Mar '16|
Visit stockrow.com/CGIPQ for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex to Sales of Celadon Group, Inc.Most recent Capex to Salesof CGIPQ including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex to Sales of Celadon Group, Inc.
Celadon Group, Inc. Capex to Sales for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Celadon Group, Inc.
Celadon Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides transportation services between the United States, Canada, and Mexico. It operates through three segments: Asset-Based, Asset-Light, and Equipment Leasing and Services. The Asset-Based segment offers dry van, refrigerated, and flatbed services; cross-border services between the United States and each of Mexico and Canada; intra-Mexico and intra-Canada services; contract services; regional and specialized short haul services; and rail intermodal services. The Asset-Light segment provides freight brokerage, warehousing, less-than truckload consolidation, and supply chain logistics services. The Equipment Leasing and Services segment offers tractor and trailer sales and leasing services, as well as insurance, maintenance, and other ancillary services primarily to the independent contractors and other trucking fleets. The company transports various types of freight, including tobacco, consumer goods, automotive parts, various home products and fixtures, lawn tractors and assorted equipment, light bulbs, and various parts for engines. Celadon Group, Inc. was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. On December 8, 2019, Celadon Group, Inc., along with its affiliates, filed a voluntary petition for reorganization under Chapter 11 in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.