Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2020 was 12.49% (a 47.81% increase from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2019 was 8.45% (a -18.67% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2018 was 10.39% (a 4.42% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Return on Tangible Assets ending June 29, 2021 was 22.53% (a 12.65% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Return on Tangible Assets increased by Infinity% year-over-year
Trailing Return on Tangible Assets for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Dec '20||29 Jun '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/BZZUF for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Return on Tangible Assets of Buzzi UnicemMost recent Return on Tangible Assetsof BZZUF including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Return on Tangible Assets of Buzzi Unicem
Buzzi Unicem Return on Tangible Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Buzzi Unicem
Buzzi Unicem S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, distributes, and sells cement, ready-mix concrete, and natural aggregates. It offers construction hydraulic binders for making plasters and masonry works on site; safety sheets; and clinkers. The company has operations in Italy, the United States, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Mexico, and Brazil. Buzzi Unicem S.p.A. was founded in 1907 and is headquartered in Casale Monferrato, Italy.