Highlights and Quick Summary
- Payout ratio for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Payout ratio decreased by NaN%
- Annual Payout ratio for 2020 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Payout ratio for 2019 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Payout ratio for 2018 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Payout ratio ending June 29, 2021 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
Trailing Payout ratio for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Dec '20||—||—|
Visit stockrow.com/BZZUF for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Payout ratio of Buzzi UnicemMost recent Payout ratioof BZZUF including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Payout ratio of Buzzi Unicem
Buzzi Unicem Payout ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Buzzi Unicem
Buzzi Unicem S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, distributes, and sells cement, ready-mix concrete, and natural aggregates. It offers construction hydraulic binders for making plasters and masonry works on site; safety sheets; and clinkers. The company has operations in Italy, the United States, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Mexico, and Brazil. Buzzi Unicem S.p.A. was founded in 1907 and is headquartered in Casale Monferrato, Italy.