Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Cash Flow Margin for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 15.78% (a -33.78% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Cash Flow Margin decreased by -43.44%
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2020 was 24.75% (a 18.42% increase from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2019 was 20.9% (a 40.65% increase from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2018 was 14.86% (a -10.48% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating Cash Flow Margin ending June 29, 2021 was 23.27% (a 1.97% increase compared to previous quarter)
Trailing Operating Cash Flow Margin for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Dec '20||—||—|
Visit stockrow.com/BZZUF for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Cash Flow Margin of Buzzi UnicemMost recent Operating Cash Flow Marginof BZZUF including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Cash Flow Margin of Buzzi Unicem
Buzzi Unicem Operating Cash Flow Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Buzzi Unicem
Buzzi Unicem S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, distributes, and sells cement, ready-mix concrete, and natural aggregates. It offers construction hydraulic binders for making plasters and masonry works on site; safety sheets; and clinkers. The company has operations in Italy, the United States, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Mexico, and Brazil. Buzzi Unicem S.p.A. was founded in 1907 and is headquartered in Casale Monferrato, Italy.