Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Profit Margin for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 13.05% (a -35.43% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Profit Margin decreased by -11.47%
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2020 was 17.38% (a 45.08% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2019 was 11.98% (a -9.92% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2018 was 13.3% (a -4.8% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Net Profit Margin ending June 29, 2021 was 15.71% (a 6.08% increase compared to previous quarter)
Trailing Net Profit Margin for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Dec '20||—||—|
Visit stockrow.com/BZZUF for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Profit Margin of Buzzi UnicemMost recent Net Profit Marginof BZZUF including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Profit Margin of Buzzi Unicem
Buzzi Unicem Net Profit Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Buzzi Unicem
Buzzi Unicem S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, distributes, and sells cement, ready-mix concrete, and natural aggregates. It offers construction hydraulic binders for making plasters and masonry works on site; safety sheets; and clinkers. The company has operations in Italy, the United States, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Mexico, and Brazil. Buzzi Unicem S.p.A. was founded in 1907 and is headquartered in Casale Monferrato, Italy.