Highlights and Quick Summary
Current Free Cash Flow Yield of Buzzi Unicem is 35.87% (as of December 30, 2020)
- Free Cash Flow Yield for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 32.16% (a -10.34% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Free Cash Flow Yield increased by Infinity%
- Annual Free Cash Flow Yield for 2020 was 35.87% (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Yield for 2019 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Yield for 2018 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/BZZUF for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Free Cash Flow Yield of Buzzi UnicemMost recent Free Cash Flow Yieldof BZZUF including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Free Cash Flow Yield of Buzzi Unicem
Buzzi Unicem Free Cash Flow Yield for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Buzzi Unicem
Buzzi Unicem S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, distributes, and sells cement, ready-mix concrete, and natural aggregates. It offers construction hydraulic binders for making plasters and masonry works on site; safety sheets; and clinkers. The company has operations in Italy, the United States, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Mexico, and Brazil. Buzzi Unicem S.p.A. was founded in 1907 and is headquartered in Casale Monferrato, Italy.