Highlights and Quick Summary
- Debt/Assets for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 19.5% (a -4.65% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Debt/Assets decreased by -8.19%
- Annual Debt/Assets for 2020 was 20.45% (a -3.72% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Debt/Assets for 2019 was 21.24% (a -3.76% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Debt/Assets for 2018 was 22.07% (a -14.39% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/BZZUF for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Debt/Assets of Buzzi UnicemMost recent Debt/Assetsof BZZUF including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Debt/Assets of Buzzi Unicem
Buzzi Unicem Debt/Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Buzzi Unicem
Buzzi Unicem S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, distributes, and sells cement, ready-mix concrete, and natural aggregates. It offers construction hydraulic binders for making plasters and masonry works on site; safety sheets; and clinkers. The company has operations in Italy, the United States, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Mexico, and Brazil. Buzzi Unicem S.p.A. was founded in 1907 and is headquartered in Casale Monferrato, Italy.