Highlights and Quick Summary
- Cash per Share for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 5.71 (a -21.26% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Cash per Share increased by 25.16%
- Annual Cash per Share for 2020 was 7.26 (a 58.19% increase from previous year)
- Annual Cash per Share for 2019 was 4.59 (a 86.63% increase from previous year)
- Annual Cash per Share for 2018 was 2.46 (a -48.21% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/BZZUF for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Cash per Share of Buzzi UnicemMost recent Cash per Shareof BZZUF including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Cash per Share of Buzzi Unicem
Buzzi Unicem Cash per Share for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Buzzi Unicem
Buzzi Unicem S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, distributes, and sells cement, ready-mix concrete, and natural aggregates. It offers construction hydraulic binders for making plasters and masonry works on site; safety sheets; and clinkers. The company has operations in Italy, the United States, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Mexico, and Brazil. Buzzi Unicem S.p.A. was founded in 1907 and is headquartered in Casale Monferrato, Italy.