Highlights and Quick Summary
- Change in Cash for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was $-350 Million (a -261.88% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Change in Cash decreased by -253.57%
- Annual Change in Cash for 2020 was $467 Million (a 4.82% increase from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2019 was $446 Million (a -205.22% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2018 was $-424 Million (a -270.46% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Change in Cash ending June 29, 2021 was $323 Million (a -63.86% decrease compared to previous quarter)
Trailing Change in Cash for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Dec '20||—||—|
|$323 Million||$894 Million||—||—|
Visit stockrow.com/BZZUF for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Change in Cash of Buzzi UnicemMost recent Change in Cashof BZZUF including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Change in Cash of Buzzi Unicem
Buzzi Unicem Change in Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Buzzi Unicem
Buzzi Unicem S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, distributes, and sells cement, ready-mix concrete, and natural aggregates. It offers construction hydraulic binders for making plasters and masonry works on site; safety sheets; and clinkers. The company has operations in Italy, the United States, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Mexico, and Brazil. Buzzi Unicem S.p.A. was founded in 1907 and is headquartered in Casale Monferrato, Italy.