Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 51.66 (a -2.39% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2019 was 52.92 (a -12.49% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2018 was 60.47 (a -8.12% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending June 29, 2021 was 32.69 (a 18.96% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables increased by Infinity% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Dec '20||29 Jun '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/BZZUF for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of Buzzi UnicemMost recent Average Days of Receivablesof BZZUF including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of Buzzi Unicem
Buzzi Unicem Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Buzzi Unicem
Buzzi Unicem S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, distributes, and sells cement, ready-mix concrete, and natural aggregates. It offers construction hydraulic binders for making plasters and masonry works on site; safety sheets; and clinkers. The company has operations in Italy, the United States, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Mexico, and Brazil. Buzzi Unicem S.p.A. was founded in 1907 and is headquartered in Casale Monferrato, Italy.