Highlights and Quick Summary
- Quick Ratio for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 0.53 (a -0.15% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Quick Ratio decreased by -13.18%
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2020 was 0.53 (a -1.37% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2019 was 0.53 (a 4.04% increase from previous year)
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2018 was 0.51 (a -41.11% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/BWMX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Quick Ratio of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.Most recent Quick Ratioof BWMX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Quick Ratio of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. Quick Ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Specialty Retail
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. operates as a direct-to-consumer company in Mexico. The company focuses on the home organization segment with a product portfolio, including home solutions, kitchen and food preservation, technology and mobility, and other categories. It serves approximately 3 million households through distributors and associates in approximately 800 communities throughout Mexico. The company was formerly known as Betterware de MÃ©xico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. was founded in 1995 and is based in Zapopan, Mexico. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a subsidiary of Campalier, S.A. de C.V.