Highlights and Quick Summary
- Payout ratio for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 54.81% (a Infinity% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Payout ratio decreased by -13.49%
- Annual Payout ratio for 2020 was 247.37% (a 240.17% increase from previous year)
- Annual Payout ratio for 2019 was 72.72% (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Annual Payout ratio for 2018 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Payout ratio ending March 30, 2021 was 0.0% (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Payout ratio decreased by NaN% year-over-year
Trailing Payout ratio for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/BWMX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Payout ratio of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.Most recent Payout ratioof BWMX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Payout ratio of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. Payout ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Specialty Retail
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. operates as a direct-to-consumer company in Mexico. The company focuses on the home organization segment with a product portfolio, including home organization, kitchen preparation, food containers, technology and mobility, and others. It serves approximately 3 million households through distributors and associates in approximately 800 communities throughout Mexico. The company was formerly known as Betterware de MÃ©xico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. was founded in 1995 and is based in Zapopan, Mexico. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a subsidiary of Invex Security Trust 2397.