Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Profit Margin for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 22.01% (a 1028.72% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Profit Margin increased by 17.76%
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2020 was 4.66% (a -69.56% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2019 was 15.31% (a 18.5% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2018 was 12.92% (a -9.84% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Net Profit Margin ending March 30, 2021 was 9.15% (a 99.35% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Net Profit Margin decreased by -44.17% year-over-year
Trailing Net Profit Margin for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/BWMX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Profit Margin of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.Most recent Net Profit Marginof BWMX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Profit Margin of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. Net Profit Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Specialty Retail
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. operates as a direct-to-consumer company in Mexico. The company focuses on the home organization segment with a product portfolio, including home solutions, kitchen and food preservation, technology and mobility, and other categories. It serves approximately 3 million households through distributors and associates in approximately 800 communities throughout Mexico. The company was formerly known as Betterware de MÃ©xico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. was founded in 1995 and is based in Zapopan, Mexico. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a subsidiary of Campalier, S.A. de C.V.