Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was -0.05 (a -93.4% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA decreased by -107.13%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2020 was -0.02 (a -103.3% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2019 was 0.58 (a -24.72% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2018 was 0.76 (a -24.36% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/BWMX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.Most recent Net Debt/EBITDAof BWMX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Specialty Retail
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. operates as a direct-to-consumer company in Mexico. The company focuses on the home organization segment with a product portfolio, including home organization, kitchen preparation, food containers, technology and mobility, and others. It serves approximately 3 million households through distributors and associates in approximately 800 communities throughout Mexico. The company was formerly known as Betterware de MÃ©xico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. was founded in 1995 and is based in Zapopan, Mexico. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a subsidiary of Invex Security Trust 2397.