Highlights and Quick Summary
- Gross Profit Growth for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 was -0.3 (a 43.11% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Gross Profit Growth decreased by -123.34%
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2021 was 0.5 (a -49.51% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2020 was 0.99 (a 205.9% increase from previous year)
- Annual Gross Profit Growth for 2019 was 0.32 (a -36.41% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/BWMX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Gross Profit Growth of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.Most recent Gross Profit Growthof BWMX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Gross Profit Growth of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. Gross Profit Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Specialty Retail
Betterware de México, S.A.P.I. de C.V. operates as a direct-to-consumer company in Mexico. The company focuses on the home organization segment with a product portfolio, including home solutions, kitchen and food preservation, technology and mobility, and other categories. It sells its products through a two-tier sales model comprising 50,972 distributors and 1,063,720 associates. The company was formerly known as Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. and changed its name to Betterware de México, S.A.P.I. de C.V. in August 2021. Betterware de México, S.A.P.I. de C.V. was incorporated in 1995 and is based in Zapopan, Mexico. Betterware de México, S.A.P.I. de C.V. is a subsidiary of Campalier, S.A. de C.V.