Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBITDA Margin for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 31.02% (a -3.27% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBITDA Margin increased by 23.98%
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2020 was 30.14% (a 7.34% increase from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2019 was 28.08% (a 6.89% increase from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2018 was 26.27% (a 0.42% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month EBITDA Margin ending December 30, 2020 was 29.85% (a 4.26% increase compared to previous quarter)
Trailing EBITDA Margin for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||—|
Visit stockrow.com/BWMX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBITDA Margin of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.Most recent EBITDA Marginof BWMX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBITDA Margin of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. EBITDA Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Specialty Retail
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. operates as a direct-to-consumer company in Mexico. The company focuses on the home organization segment with a product portfolio, including home organization, kitchen preparation, food containers, technology and mobility, and others. It serves approximately 3 million households through distributors and associates in approximately 800 communities throughout Mexico. The company was formerly known as Betterware de MÃ©xico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. was founded in 1995 and is based in Zapopan, Mexico. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a subsidiary of Invex Security Trust 2397.