Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2020 was 0.05 (a -69.55% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2019 was 0.16 (a -73.66% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2018 was 0.62 (a 41.11% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation/Fixed assets ending March 30, 2021 was 0.05 (a -2.12% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets decreased by -51.48% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/BWMX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation/Fixed assets of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.Most recent Depreciation/Fixed assetsof BWMX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation/Fixed assets of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. Depreciation/Fixed assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Specialty Retail
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. operates as a direct-to-consumer company in Mexico. The company focuses on the home organization segment with a product portfolio, including home organization, kitchen preparation, food containers, technology and mobility, and others. It serves approximately 3 million households through distributors and associates in approximately 800 communities throughout Mexico. The company was formerly known as Betterware de MÃ©xico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. was founded in 1995 and is based in Zapopan, Mexico. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a subsidiary of Invex Security Trust 2397.