Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2021 was 0.08 (a 53.63% increase from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2020 was 0.05 (a -69.55% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2019 was 0.16 (a -73.66% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation/Fixed assets ending March 31, 2022 was 0.08 (a 2.82% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets increased by 29.39% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets for the last four month:
|31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21|
Visit stockrow.com/BWMX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation/Fixed assets of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.Most recent Depreciation/Fixed assetsof BWMX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation/Fixed assets of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. Depreciation/Fixed assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Specialty Retail
Betterware de México, S.A.P.I. de C.V. operates as a direct-to-consumer company in Mexico. The company focuses on the home organization segment with a product portfolio, including home solutions, kitchen and food preservation, technology and mobility, and other categories. It sells its products through a two-tier sales model comprising 50,972 distributors and 1,063,720 associates. The company was formerly known as Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. and changed its name to Betterware de México, S.A.P.I. de C.V. in August 2021. Betterware de México, S.A.P.I. de C.V. was incorporated in 1995 and is based in Zapopan, Mexico. Betterware de México, S.A.P.I. de C.V. is a subsidiary of Campalier, S.A. de C.V.