Highlights and Quick Summary
- Debt/Assets for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 12.69% (a -14.37% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Debt/Assets decreased by -18.86%
- Annual Debt/Assets for 2020 was 14.82% (a -62.23% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Debt/Assets for 2019 was 39.24% (a -10.41% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Debt/Assets for 2018 was 43.8% (a -8.35% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/BWMX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Debt/Assets of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.Most recent Debt/Assetsof BWMX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Debt/Assets of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. Debt/Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Specialty Retail
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. operates as a direct-to-consumer company in Mexico. The company focuses on the home organization segment with a product portfolio, including home organization, kitchen preparation, food containers, technology and mobility, and others. It serves approximately 3 million households through distributors and associates in approximately 800 communities throughout Mexico. The company was formerly known as Betterware de MÃ©xico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. was founded in 1995 and is based in Zapopan, Mexico. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a subsidiary of Invex Security Trust 2397.