Highlights and Quick Summary
- Total Debt for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was $32.8 Million (a 18.3% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Total Debt increased by 63.73%
- Annual Total Debt for 2020 was $32.8 Million (a -11.71% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Total Debt for 2019 was $37.2 Million (a 12.08% increase from previous year)
- Annual Total Debt for 2018 was $33.2 Million (a 3.49% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/BWMX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Total Debt of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.Most recent Total Debtof BWMX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Total Debt of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. Total Debt for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Specialty Retail
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. operates as a direct-to-consumer company in Mexico. The company focuses on the home organization segment with a product portfolio, including home organization, kitchen preparation, food containers, technology and mobility, and others. It serves approximately 3 million households through distributors and associates in approximately 800 communities throughout Mexico. The company was formerly known as Betterware de MÃ©xico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. was founded in 1995 and is based in Zapopan, Mexico. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a subsidiary of Invex Security Trust 2397.