Highlights and Quick Summary
- Cash per Share for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 0.98 (a -35.65% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Cash per Share increased by 184.29%
- Annual Cash per Share for 2020 was 1.02 (a 210.5% increase from previous year)
- Annual Cash per Share for 2019 was 0.33 (a 47.44% increase from previous year)
- Annual Cash per Share for 2018 was 0.22 (a -23.67% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/BWMX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Cash per Share of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.Most recent Cash per Shareof BWMX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Cash per Share of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. Cash per Share for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Specialty Retail
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. operates as a direct-to-consumer company in Mexico. The company focuses on the home organization segment with a product portfolio, including home organization, kitchen preparation, food containers, technology and mobility, and others. It serves approximately 3 million households through distributors and associates in approximately 800 communities throughout Mexico. The company was formerly known as Betterware de MÃ©xico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. was founded in 1995 and is based in Zapopan, Mexico. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a subsidiary of Invex Security Trust 2397.