Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 421.14 (a 137.26% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 177.5 (a -28.95% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2018 was 249.84 (a 40.32% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending December 30, 2020 was 208.71 (a -60.21% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by Infinity% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/BWMX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof BWMX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Specialty Retail
Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. operates as a direct-to-consumer company in Mexico. The company focuses on the home organization segment with a product portfolio, including home organization, kitchen preparation, food containers, technology and mobility, and others. It serves approximately 3 million households through distributors and associates in approximately 800 communities throughout Mexico. The company was formerly known as Betterware de MÃ©xico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. was founded in 1995 and is based in Zapopan, Mexico. Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. is a subsidiary of Invex Security Trust 2397.