Highlights and Quick Summary
- EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was 0.19 (a -2.36% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) increased by 14.57%
- Annual EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) for 2020 was 0.69 (a -38.05% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) for 2019 was 1.11 (a 20.5% increase from previous year)
- Annual EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) for 2018 was 0.92 (a 22.84% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) ending September 29, 2021 was 0.76 (a 1.05% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) increased by 10.4% year-over-year
Trailing EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/BSBR for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) of Banco Santander Brasil SAMost recent EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops)of BSBR including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) of Banco Santander Brasil SA
Banco Santander Brasil SA EPS (Basic, from Continuous Ops) for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Banco Santander Brasil SA
Sector: Financial Services
Banco Santander (Brasil) S.A. provides various banking products and services to individuals, small and medium enterprises, and corporate customers in Brazil and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Commercial Banking and Global Wholesale Banking. It offers deposits and other bank funding instruments; debit and credit cards; digital pre-paid solutions; payment platform; loyalty programs; employee benefit vouchers; payroll loans; digital lending and online debt renegotiation services; mortgages; home equity financing products; consumer credit; and local loans, commercial and trade finance, guarantees, structured loans, and cash management and funding solutions, as well as on-lending transfer services. It also provides funding and financial advisory services related to projects, origination and distribution of fixed-income securities in the debt capital markets, financing of acquisitions and syndicated loans, other structured financing arrangements, and subordinated debt and energy efficiency transactions; advisory services for mergers and acquisitions, and equity capital markets transactions; and stock brokerage and advisory, equity, and equity research services. In addition, the company structures and offers foreign exchange, derivative, and investment products for institutional investors, and corporate and retail customers; and provides market making services. Further, it offers instant payment services; range of products and services focused on the agribusiness sector; microfinance services; and online automotive listing and digital car insurance solutions, as well as digital trading platform. The company provides its financial services and products to its customers through multichannel distribution network comprising branches, mini-branches, ATMs, call centers, Internet banking, and mobile banking. Banco Santander (Brasil) S.A. was incorporated in 1985 and is headquartered in SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil.