Highlights and Quick Summary
- Income tax paid for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was $1.36 Million (a 217.25% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Income tax paid increased by 19.18%
- Annual Income tax paid for 2020 was $2.06 Million (a -218.13% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Income tax paid ending June 29, 2021 was $3.78 Million (a 61.83% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Income tax paid decreased by -2493.67% year-over-year
Trailing Income tax paid for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
|$3.78 Million||$2.34 Million||$2.06 Million||$-158 Thousand|
Visit stockrow.com/BITF for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Income tax paid of Bitfarms Ltd.Most recent Income tax paidof BITF including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Income tax paid of Bitfarms Ltd.
Bitfarms Ltd. Income tax paid for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Bitfarms Ltd.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Capital Markets
Bitfarms Ltd., a blockchain infrastructure company, mines for cryptocurrency coins and tokens in North America. The company owns and operates server farms comprising computers that primarily validates transactions on the Bitcoin Blockchain and earning cryptocurrency from block rewards and transaction fees. It also provides electrician services to commercial and residential customers in Quebec, Canada. It also provides hosting of third-party mining hardware. The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.