Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Cash Flow Margin for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was -24.15% (a -18.6% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Cash Flow Margin decreased by -197.03%
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2020 was 20.81% (a 12.06% increase from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2019 was 18.57% (a -54.38% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating Cash Flow Margin ending June 29, 2021 was -15.04% (a 205.69% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Operating Cash Flow Margin decreased by -174.68% year-over-year
Trailing Operating Cash Flow Margin for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/BITF for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Cash Flow Margin of Bitfarms Ltd.Most recent Operating Cash Flow Marginof BITF including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Cash Flow Margin of Bitfarms Ltd.
Bitfarms Ltd. Operating Cash Flow Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Bitfarms Ltd.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Capital Markets
Bitfarms Ltd., a blockchain infrastructure company, mines for cryptocurrency coins and tokens in North America. The company owns and operates server farms comprising computers that primarily validates transactions on the Bitcoin Blockchain and earning cryptocurrency from block rewards and transaction fees. It also provides electrician services to commercial and residential customers in Quebec, Canada. It also provides hosting of third-party mining hardware. The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.