Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Profit Margin for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was -10.02% (a -62.54% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Profit Margin decreased by -85.7%
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2020 was -46.94% (a -625.06% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2019 was 8.94% (a -132.27% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Net Profit Margin ending June 29, 2021 was -25.73% (a -35.38% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Net Profit Margin decreased by -10.88% year-over-year
Trailing Net Profit Margin for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/BITF for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Profit Margin of Bitfarms Ltd.Most recent Net Profit Marginof BITF including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Profit Margin of Bitfarms Ltd.
Bitfarms Ltd. Net Profit Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Bitfarms Ltd.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Capital Markets
Bitfarms Ltd., a blockchain infrastructure company, mines for cryptocurrency coins and tokens in North America. The company owns and operates server farms comprising computers that primarily validates transactions on the Bitcoin Blockchain and earning cryptocurrency from block rewards and transaction fees. It also provides electrician services to commercial and residential customers in Quebec, Canada. It also provides hosting of third-party mining hardware. The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.