Highlights and Quick Summary
- Free Cash Flow Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was -34157.85% (a 871.93% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Free Cash Flow Growth decreased by -14563.86%
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2020 was 122.5% (a -234.47% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Free Cash Flow Growth ending September 29, 2021 was -2930.24% (a 1262.4% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Free Cash Flow Growth decreased by -2492.03% year-over-year
Trailing Free Cash Flow Growth for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/BITF for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Free Cash Flow Growth of Bitfarms Ltd.Most recent Free Cash Flow Growthof BITF including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Free Cash Flow Growth of Bitfarms Ltd.
Bitfarms Ltd. Free Cash Flow Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Bitfarms Ltd.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Capital Markets
Bitfarms Ltd., a blockchain infrastructure company, mines for cryptocurrency coins and tokens in North America. The company owns and operates server farms comprising computers that primarily validates transactions on the Bitcoin Blockchain and earning cryptocurrency from block rewards and transaction fees. It also provides electrician services to commercial and residential customers in Quebec, Canada. It also provides hosting of third-party mining hardware. The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.