Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBIT Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was 13.02 (a -3274.24% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBIT Growth increased by 4502.08%
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2020 was -4.78 (a -543.59% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBIT Growth ending September 29, 2021 was 10.07 (a -63.29% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBIT Growth decreased by -310.74% year-over-year
Trailing EBIT Growth for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/BITF for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBIT Growth of Bitfarms Ltd.Most recent EBIT Growthof BITF including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBIT Growth of Bitfarms Ltd.
Bitfarms Ltd. EBIT Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Bitfarms Ltd.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Capital Markets
Bitfarms Ltd., a blockchain infrastructure company, mines for cryptocurrency coins and tokens in North America. The company owns and operates server farms comprising computers that primarily validates transactions on the Bitcoin Blockchain and earning cryptocurrency from block rewards and transaction fees. It also provides electrician services to commercial and residential customers in Quebec, Canada. It also provides hosting of third-party mining hardware. The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.