Highlights and Quick Summary
- Beginning Cash for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was $0 (a NaN% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Beginning Cash decreased by NaN%
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2020 was $2.16 Million (a 291.12% increase from previous year)
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2019 was $552 Thousand (a -87.78% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Beginning Cash ending September 29, 2021 was $5.95 Million (a 0.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Beginning Cash increased by 175.45% year-over-year
Trailing Beginning Cash for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
|$5.95 Million||$5.95 Million||$5.95 Million||$2.16 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/BITF for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Beginning Cash of Bitfarms Ltd.Most recent Beginning Cashof BITF including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Beginning Cash of Bitfarms Ltd.
Bitfarms Ltd. Beginning Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Bitfarms Ltd.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Capital Markets
Bitfarms Ltd., a blockchain infrastructure company, mines for cryptocurrency coins and tokens in North America. The company owns and operates server farms comprising computers that primarily validates transactions on the Bitcoin Blockchain and earning cryptocurrency from block rewards and transaction fees. It also provides electrician services to commercial and residential customers in Quebec, Canada. It also provides hosting of third-party mining hardware. The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.