Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was -4.45 (a 95.08% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation increased by 728.4%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2020 was -0.31 (a -90.42% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2019 was -3.25 (a 83.28% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending June 29, 2021 was -2.17 (a 158.26% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex/Depreciation increased by 155.47% year-over-year
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/BITF for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of Bitfarms Ltd.Most recent Capex/Depreciationof BITF including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of Bitfarms Ltd.
Bitfarms Ltd. Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Bitfarms Ltd.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Capital Markets
Bitfarms Ltd., a blockchain infrastructure company, mines for cryptocurrency coins and tokens in North America. The company owns and operates server farms comprising computers that primarily validates transactions on the Bitcoin Blockchain and earning cryptocurrency from block rewards and transaction fees. It also provides electrician services to commercial and residential customers in Quebec, Canada. It also provides hosting of third-party mining hardware. The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.