Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 54.1 (a 36.69% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 39.58 (a -43.41% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2018 was 69.94 (a -27.33% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending September 30, 2021 was 63.39 (a 3.6% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by 11.12% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Sep '21||30 Jun '21||31 Mar '21||31 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/BFH for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Bread Financial Holdings, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof BFH including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Bread Financial Holdings, Inc.
Bread Financial Holdings, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Bread Financial Holdings, Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services