Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 111136.87 (a 81.89% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 61100.0 (a 77.07% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 34506.54 (a -9.87% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending September 30, 2022 was 125473.04 (a 6.32% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by 12.9% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21|
Visit stockrow.com/BFC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Bank First National CorporationMost recent Average Days of Payablesof BFC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Bank First National Corporation
Bank First National Corporation Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Bank First National Corporation
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Banks Regional