Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2021 was -15.4% (a -23.5% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2020 was -20.13% (a -66.82% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2019 was -60.67% (a 149.16% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Return on Tangible Assets ending September 30, 2022 was -23.6% (a -24.55% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Return on Tangible Assets increased by 53.25% year-over-year
Trailing Return on Tangible Assets for the last four month:
|30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21|
Visit stockrow.com/BE for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Return on Tangible Assets of Bloom Energy CorporationMost recent Return on Tangible Assetsof BE including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Return on Tangible Assets of Bloom Energy Corporation
Bloom Energy Corporation Return on Tangible Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Bloom Energy Corporation
Industry: Electrical Equipment & Parts