Highlights and Quick Summary
- Debt Growth for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was -0.18 (a 106.74% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Debt Growth decreased by -450.29%
- Annual Debt Growth for 2022 was -0.09 (a 424.55% increase from previous year)
- Annual Debt Growth for 2021 was -0.02 (a -76.07% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Debt Growth for 2020 was -0.07 (a -28.7% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/BDX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Debt Growth of Becton, Dickinson and CompanyMost recent Debt Growthof BDX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Debt Growth of Becton, Dickinson and Company
Becton, Dickinson and Company Debt Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Becton, Dickinson and Company
Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies