Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2022 was 8.31 (a 3.13% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2021 was 8.06 (a 18.89% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2020 was 6.78 (a -8.58% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Receivable Turnover ending September 30, 2022 was 8.31 (a -5.79% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover increased by 0.45% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover for the last four month:
|30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21|
Visit stockrow.com/BDX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Receivable Turnover of Becton, Dickinson and CompanyMost recent Accounts Receivable Turnoverof BDX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Receivable Turnover of Becton, Dickinson and Company
Becton, Dickinson and Company Accounts Receivable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Becton, Dickinson and Company
Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies