Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2022 was 59.67 (a -1.29% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 60.45 (a 13.38% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 53.32 (a 20.42% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending September 30, 2022 was 59.67 (a -68.33% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -69.76% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21|
Visit stockrow.com/BDX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Becton, Dickinson and CompanyMost recent Average Days of Payablesof BDX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Becton, Dickinson and Company
Becton, Dickinson and Company Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Becton, Dickinson and Company
Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies