Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 1262.27 (a -69.03% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 4075.33 (a 227.34% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 1244.97 (a -62.42% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending September 30, 2022 was 708.31 (a -75.94% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -49.55% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21|
Visit stockrow.com/BCRX for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof BCRX including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc.