Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 21.29 (a -18.37% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 26.08 (a 43.21% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2019 was 18.21 (a 8.71% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending September 30, 2022 was 22.62 (a -13.51% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables increased by 6.25% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21|
Visit stockrow.com/BCC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of Boise Cascade, L.L.C.Most recent Average Days of Receivablesof BCC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of Boise Cascade, L.L.C.
Boise Cascade, L.L.C. Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Boise Cascade, L.L.C.
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Building Materials