Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 682.34 (a -35.46% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 1057.29 (a -18.19% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 1292.39 (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending September 30, 2022 was 854.7 (a 34.56% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by 10.62% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21|
Visit stockrow.com/BBIO for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of BridgeBio Pharma, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof BBIO including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of BridgeBio Pharma, Inc.
BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of BridgeBio Pharma, Inc.