Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending July 31, 2022 was -1.3 (a -15.41% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation decreased by -29.41%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2021 was -0.97 (a 235.13% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2020 was -0.29 (a -47.73% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2019 was -0.55 (a -46.98% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending July 31, 2022 was -1.76 (a 1.94% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex/Depreciation increased by 84.08% year-over-year
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|31 Jul '22||30 Apr '22||31 Jan '22||31 Oct '21|
Visit stockrow.com/BBCP for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of CONCRETE PUMPING HOLDINGS, INC.Most recent Capex/Depreciationof BBCP including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of CONCRETE PUMPING HOLDINGS, INC.
CONCRETE PUMPING HOLDINGS, INC. Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of CONCRETE PUMPING HOLDINGS, INC.
Industry: Engineering & Construction