Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 99.12 (a 45.96% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 67.91 (a 35.61% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 50.08 (a -2.16% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending June 30, 2022 was 103.46 (a 4.77% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -0.11% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/ASPS for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof ASPS including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A.
Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A.
Sector: Real Estate
Industry: Real Estate Services