Highlights and Quick Summary
- Revenue Growth for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was -0.31 (a 136.13% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Revenue Growth decreased by -764.68%
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2020 was -0.04 (a -145.93% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2019 was 0.09 (a 29.99% increase from previous year)
- Annual Revenue Growth for 2018 was 0.07 (a -62.1% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Revenue Growth ending December 30, 2020 was -0.04 (a -188.03% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Revenue Growth decreased by -187.68% year-over-year
Trailing Revenue Growth for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/ASC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Revenue Growth of Ardmore Shipping CorporationMost recent Revenue Growthof ASC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Revenue Growth of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Ardmore Shipping Corporation Revenue Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Industry: Marine Shipping
Ardmore Shipping Corporation engages in the seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. As of February 15, 2021, the company operated a fleet of 25 double-hulled product and chemical tankers. It serves oil majors, oil companies, oil and chemical traders, chemical companies, and pooling service providers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.