Highlights and Quick Summary
- Trade and Non-Trade Receivables Growth for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was -0.41 (a 98.15% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Trade and Non-Trade Receivables Growth increased by 1666.23%
- Annual Trade and Non-Trade Receivables Growth for 2020 was -0.41 (a -727.69% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Trade and Non-Trade Receivables Growth for 2019 was 0.07 (a 80.56% increase from previous year)
- Annual Trade and Non-Trade Receivables Growth for 2018 was 0.04 (a -79.26% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ASC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Trade and Non-Trade Receivables Growth of Ardmore Shipping CorporationMost recent Trade and Non-Trade Receivables Growthof ASC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Trade and Non-Trade Receivables Growth of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Ardmore Shipping Corporation Trade and Non-Trade Receivables Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Industry: Marine Shipping
Ardmore Shipping Corporation engages in the seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. As of February 15, 2021, the company operated a fleet of 25 double-hulled product and chemical tankers. It serves oil majors, oil companies, oil and chemical traders, chemical companies, and pooling service providers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.