Highlights and Quick Summary
- Quick Ratio for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 1.21 (a -14.68% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Quick Ratio decreased by -7.88%
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2020 was 1.21 (a -10.55% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2019 was 1.35 (a 21.22% increase from previous year)
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2018 was 1.12 (a -2.49% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ASC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Quick Ratio of Ardmore Shipping CorporationMost recent Quick Ratioof ASC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Quick Ratio of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Ardmore Shipping Corporation Quick Ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Industry: Marine Shipping
Ardmore Shipping Corporation engages in the seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. As of February 15, 2021, the company operated a fleet of 25 double-hulled product and chemical tankers. It serves oil majors, oil companies, oil and chemical traders, chemical companies, and pooling service providers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.