Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 242.96 (a 462.78% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA increased by 1413.48%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2020 was 5.64 (a -10.82% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2019 was 6.32 (a -44.73% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2018 was 11.44 (a 38.16% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/ASC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of Ardmore Shipping CorporationMost recent Net Debt/EBITDAof ASC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Ardmore Shipping Corporation Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Industry: Marine Shipping
Ardmore Shipping Corporation engages in the seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. As of February 15, 2021, the company operated a fleet of 25 double-hulled product and chemical tankers. It serves oil majors, oil companies, oil and chemical traders, chemical companies, and pooling service providers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.