Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2020 was 14.21 (a 2.9% increase from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2019 was 13.81 (a -6.17% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Inventory Turnover for 2018 was 14.72 (a -7.92% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Inventory Turnover ending December 30, 2020 was 14.21 (a -12.79% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Inventory Turnover increased by 1.41% year-over-year
Trailing Inventory Turnover for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/ASC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Inventory Turnover of Ardmore Shipping CorporationMost recent Inventory Turnoverof ASC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Inventory Turnover of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Ardmore Shipping Corporation Inventory Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Ardmore Shipping Corporation
Industry: Marine Shipping
Ardmore Shipping Corporation engages in the seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide. As of February 15, 2021, the company operated a fleet of 25 double-hulled product and chemical tankers. It serves oil majors, oil companies, oil and chemical traders, chemical companies, and pooling service providers. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Pembroke, Bermuda.